October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Inspiration

I've gathered some heavenly pumpkin recipes for you. I'm literally drooling while browsing for yummie recipes....

What is your favourite pumpkin recipe?


Why not try this beautiful Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake from Magnolia Days.

Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake with a cream cheese glaze



This No Bake Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake from Slow Cooking Kitchen looks insanely delicious.





Oh my these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust from Life (Made) Simple are just adorable.





Pumpkin and cookies! Why not try these soft and puffy little Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Kitchen Meets Girl.





Who loves brownies? Who loves pumpkin? If you say yes to both, what then can be better than a Pumpkin Brownie Pie from Bakeaholic Mama?





I love Whoppie Pies! And these Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Annies Eats are absolutely super cute!





Another must try is these gorgeous Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes from Tracey's Culinary Adventures.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes



Let's not forget the most important meal of the day; breakfast! And what is more suitable than Pumpkin Pancake from Zesty South Indian Kitchen?




I hope you've enjoyed my little pumpkin round-up!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!!These are certainly worthy of drool, lol ... very nice collection here. Thanks for including mine =)) Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! All of these have me completely salivating! And I have to pick a fave? I couldn't possibly, they're all equally awesome.

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Johanna,

    I am glad that you include my pumpkin pancake recipe in this amazing roundup of delicious dishes. I loved this collection. I need to try all of them. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum... I could go for just about ANY of these right now! I love pumpkin! Thanks for sharing my mini cheesecakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the ideas here-- I have pumpkin left over from last year that I can't decide how to use but this is definitely going to help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those all look so amazing!!! I am so obsessed with pumpkin right now! I found a place on campus that sells pumpkin smoothies and I've already gotten them three times this week! But those pumpkin cheesecakes and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies look absolutely delicious. I'm going to have to try them out as soon as I can! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    -Jessica (Sew In Love)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vilka jätteroliga sätt att använda pumpa på. Kul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, it looks like the pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes are also from Annie's Eats!
    http://www.annies-eats.com/2011/09/06/pumpkin-spice-latte-cupcakes/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna